[box type=”info”]A Splash Page Template has been added to Karma v4.0 and higher. The solution bellow is for v3.0.4 and lower.[/box] A Splash Page removes the header and footer sections, drawing attention to an important service, product or call to action. It works just like a normal Page Template and can accept all of Karma’s beautiful shortcodes.
This articles provides a solution for creating a Splash Page in Karma versions 3.0.4 and lower.
- Download the SplashPage.zip file bellow
- Unzip the file and find 3 files: header-splash-page.php, footer-splash-page.php and template-splash-page.php files
- Access your server via FTP
- Go to wp-content/themes/Karma/
- Upload the 3 files to that directory
- Access your Dashboard
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Select the newly added Splash Page Template for you Page
- Proceed adding content to the Page
[button link=”http://support.truethemes.net/wp-content/uploads/SplashPage.zip” style=”download” color=”green” window=”yes”]SplashPage.zip file[/button]