This tutorial describes how to insert an image or photo to the footer widget. This is easiest achieved by inserting an image into the “Text Widget”.
- Upload the image you wish to display into your WordPress Media Library. Make note of the Image URL after it has uploaded (ie. http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-image.jpg)
- Visit the ‘Widgets’ section of the Dashboard (Appearance > Widgets)
- Drag-and-drop the ‘Text’ widget into the Footer Region of your choice.
- Use HTML code to display an image within that area. (sample code provided below)
- That’s it. Save and rejoice 🙂
Sample HTML code for image:
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-image.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot;&gt;